Saturday, September 22, 2012

Acrylic Eater (AE) Week #1

In order to motivate myself to finish this, I have decided to post my progress weekly. So far, so good. I took this to my knitting group this week, and I was pleasantly surprised at some of the reactions. While working on it, I kept thinking how loud the colors are, but I have decided to forge ahead. I think I'll use my weekly blog posts to remind myself what colors I've used, too. So far, on the last set which was rust, I had to use 1 and about a quarter of another skein. The colors in order are:
Plymouth Encore-white
Red Heart SS-pale yellow(has a slight greenish cast)
Unknown pale yellow
Unknown bright yellow
Unknown darker bright yellow
Red Heart SS-pale peach
Unknown peach
Unknown neon orange-I suspect it's Red Heart, though
Caron Orlon Dacron-rust

I've only just started the next round, it's coral, then on to pinks(yea!)

No comments: